Date(s) - 31/05/2019 - 01/06/2019
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
What is TIFF©?
- TIFF© is a well-researched tool for personal and professional development, based on the Functional Fluency model.
- TIFF© promotes the self-awareness and understanding that enhances emotional literacy.
- TIFF© is a valuable tool for consultants, trainers, counsellors, coaches and psychotherapists.
- TIFF© provides an innovative framework to help people bring about positive change.
The TIFF© Training:
- The TIFF© Provider training process is designed to enable participants to meet the TIFF© licensing criteria so that they can deliver TIFF effectively in their respective professional contexts.
- The training is friendly & interactive, consisting of workshops, discussions, practice, supervision and tutorials, flexibly designed to meet the group’s needs.
- The training provides valuable personal and professional development for participants.
Module 1 (Group workshop days 1 & 2 of 4 training days):
The purpose of this Module is for participants to learn from own profiles to understand how and why the Functional Fluency model and TIFF© work as they do. Plan for working with coach/mentor.
Before start of training (Individual TIFF© Coaching Session):
- Participants should have completed and discussed their own TIFF© profiles with a licensed provider before the training. Please contact Layo (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange that, if you have not done a TIFF© before.
Between Module 1 & 2 (Buddy work & group supervision):
- Preparation for practice clients, with support and supervision to ensure optimum learning.
What does it cost?
A total of R 12,000.00 (25% discount for SATAA members), including
- 4 days training
- own TIFF© coaching session
- 3 practice TIFF© instances
- initial licensing fee
- teas/coffees and lunches during training days
For more information on this training, see here.
Who are the facilitators?
Lieuwe is a highly experienced trainer, coach, counsellor and organisational consultant based in the Netherlands. He works internationally as a trainer for Functional Fluency. Lieuwe is internationally endorsed as a TA trainer and supervisor (TSTA Organisational). In 2016, he trained the first group of TIFF© providers for South Africa.
Layo is one of the first TIFF© providers trained in South Africa in 2016. She is the managing director of CIELARKO Coaching & Consulting and has been using TIFF© with her clients for the past 2 years. Seeing the strong positive impact this tool is having on her work, she looks forward to growing the South African TIFF© provider network, as well as to learning from and working alongside Lieuwe during this training.